Healthy food = Healthy body = Healthy mind!
As a working mom of 2 young children, I am always trying to find great recipes that's healthy for the whole family and EASY AND QUICK to make. So I came across this one today, and thought it is very unusual. At same time, it looks like a very good recipe for summer time! Here is goes...
Hope you all enjoy it!
Strawberry Caprese Pasta Salad (ONLY 322 calories)
For more healthy summer recipe like this one, you can visit www.driscolls.com!
- 8 oz. Driscoll’s Strawberries
- 8 oz. shell pasta, cooked, rinsed and cooled
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella balls, drained
- 1/4 cup slivered fresh basil
- 1/4 cup slivered red onion
- 1/4 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette
- Rinse, hull and quarter strawberries.
- Combine strawberries, pasta, mozzarella, basil and onion in a large bowl. (Can be prepared to this point and refrigerated until ready to serve.)
- Drizzle with vinaigrette and mix gently until ingredients are well coated.